As both a broker and a lender we are in a unique position to find the most suitable tailored finance for you.
At Shire Franchise Finance we will do all the hard work for you, working directly with the Franchisee to package & arrange a tailor-made finance solution. Our experience & expertise in the finance industry allows us to facilitate all your business model funding requirements, providing flexible products that are designed to meet the needs of the Franchisee.
We have access to a varied panel of lenders, allowing increased application approvals and assisting in maximising expansion opportunities.
When cash flow is tight, funding can help a business spread costs over several months or years, rather than paying them in one go. Shire Franchise Finance enable you to find the most suitable finance solution for your business by arming you with your own dedicated account manager and using our expert knowledge to package your finance application quickly and efficiently.
Helping Franchisors and Franchisees secure funding in 3 easy steps
- Help you decide on the best finance option
- Find the right lender and payment structure
- Manage the whole process
For more information on financing options for both franchisors and franchisees, contact our experts today on 01827 306549 or send us a message via our contact form.
Who we work with?
Experience & expertise in the finance industry allows Shire Franchise Finance to facilitate all your business model funding requirements. Shire will do all the hard work and work directly with the Franchisee to package & arrange a tailor-made finance solution that supports both their business and allows your brand to continue moving forward.
- Arranging finance for both Franchisors and Franchisees
- Resale opportunities
- Business planning assistance
First time Franchisees
If you are considering a Franchise business or have already been approved by the Franchisor and require funding support, then get in touch. Shire Franchise can assist you in maximising your business opportunity with our range of financial products.
- Business loans for start-up costs including refurbishment & working capital
- HP & Leasing for equipment and vehicle purchases
- Business planning assistance
Shire Franchise can support you and your business by arranging flexible finance options for all aspects of your expanding business including:
- Additional vehicle or equipment purchases
- Premises or territory expansion
- Cash flow support
Benefits of choosing Shire Franchise Finance as your broker and lender
E-Signatory is a facility used to allow customers to sign documents online. Customers can simply sign documents anywhere-anytime.
- Avoid revisiting customers with paperwork and make the process more efficient.
- No more waiting for the post, reducing turnaround time.
- Customers can sign documents wherever they are, on any device.
- Documents are sent directly to the authorised signatory via email, making it safe and secure.
In house underwriting
At Shire Franchise Finance, we have in-house underwriters who work with us as part of the team. This means that when the questions on your finance application need answering, the in-house underwriters can ask your account manager directly, leading to a faster process.
In-house underwriting benefits:
- Faster application processing
- Clearer, seamless communication
- Improves your chances of being approved without delay
Single point of contact
When you choose to work with Shire Franchise Finance you benefit from a dedicated account manager working with you through every step of the process, from application to payment.
Our account manager, Claire Simpson, has 24 years’ experience within the Shire Group and has vast knowledge in the Finance sector working with both the Franchisor and Franchisee.
Why offer a finance option?
Working with an experienced finance partner that can work with your brand to offer funding options and maximise opportunities of setting up or expanding any Franchise business
- Improves cash flow by spreading the cost
- Tax benefits – finance rentals can be 100% tax deductible
- Protects existing lines of credit-for example bank facilities for overdrafts
- Enables planning for the future by fixing payments throughout an agreed term